Monthly Partner Update
- Nathan & Abby remaining in the US: work, school, encouragement. Abby - NTM Bible school in Jackson, Michigan. Nathan - Indy, studying online and pursuing music.
- 3 of us are returning to Kenya in July – Brad, Camie, Sam. Transitioning back, Sam starting 8th grade.
- Ongoing fundraising: personal support, ministry funds, 4-WD vehicle.
- Renewal of our residency/work permit in Kenya. Expires Nov 2016.
- Hatua Community Centre - Pauline as she manages ongoing ministry.
- CTC Bible school - Pst. David as he facilitates the teaching.
- Bible Clubs in April - hoping to reach 500 kids. Brad & Camie will be traveling back for this visit.
- Shiku just started rehab this week. Mwangi, her son, in school.
- For clarity of the Gospel to be freely understood. We are always up against blinding spiritual evils, false teaching, animism and prosperity faith.
- Increasing our personal monthly support. We need to additionally raise $1,500 per month.
- Ongoing ministry funds for Bible Clubs: food & materials $3,000 per year.
- A 4WD vehicle to help us access muddy roads and rural areas and for better safety on the roads. $25,000
- New projected Hatua Community Centre and Bible School in Jan 2017. $7,000 per year.
- Airfare for returning to Kenya, about $3,500.